Wednesday 7 December 2011

And so it begins...

Hey everyone,
So this is my first ever post! I have been inspired by lots of online bogs to start my own which will mainly focus on budget (! I'm a student, don't you know) beauty products, clothes and accessories (yes, shoes!). I came across a beauty blog a few weeks ago and couldn't stop clicking on another and then another. I began to bookmark my favorite blogs and check them daily. It was interesting to see what people around the world were wearing that day, what cool new colours and designs there nails were, etc... I came to think of blogs as blend of reality TV and magazines.

So here I am, writing my first blog post... Im thinking this blog will be an approximation on my own personal magazine. I'm thinking a running list of my favorite things (Oprah can, I can).

First review later, more revision for me,

Hannah Rose

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to your post! Thank you so much for following my blog and I am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miranda- Your blog is fab, thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) glad you likes it :) shall be adding yours to my reading list xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog girlie! Thanks for following me! I look forward to your future posts!! All the best of luck in Blog World!! <3

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete