Hannah Rose ♥
Friday, 20 July 2012
Tuesday, 17 July 2012
Hello blog world! As you may know, I have been away for a week in sunny boiling hot Turkey with my boyfriend! So to get back in to this, here's a little nosey into my latest H&M trip for you. My nearest H&M is actually really good most of the time although I still haven't found the bobbles with the rose gold plastic on it! Some of the prices might be wrong because I cut all the tags off as I took most of this to Turkey!
Left to right- £6.99 - £3.99 (I bought this to layer) - £
I think this mint lace vest top was £19.99 or £15.99 (sorry!)
The make up bag I bought because I am going on three holidays this year and its a great size and it's metallic purple! It was £4.99. The sunglasses case is to pop into any bag and its coral- yay! It was £1.99. The earrings were £3.99 and the bracelet was £4.99.
Black shorts £7.99 (which I also bought in blue but couldn't find them...
Hope you enjoyed that quick haul. What's your favourite item that I bought? Are you going to rush in and buy something?
Hannah Rose ♥
Saturday, 7 July 2012
So I am off to Turkey for the week and I'm so excited! Night flight but will be worth it! I'm having a week off blogging, as much as I love it! Here's what I'm wearing to travel, the flights only 4 hours, but I wanted to be comfy! I haven't yet decided what cardigan to wear. Quickest blog post ever! Enjoy your week, hope the sun shines where you are.
Vest Top- H&M
Black Maxi Skirt- River Island
Scarf- International (I think thats hope you spell it)
Anchor Earrings- Topshop
Hair- In a quick and easy fish tail plait, nice and simple for the journey!
Hope I get a decent tan, miss you all!
Hannah Rose ♥
Sunday, 1 July 2012
My first nomination for a blog award- yay! I've been nominated by Mandy from The Little Things in Life and the lovely Anna from ANNALITTLEFASHION! Because I had Mandy's first I shall answer her questions!
The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules are-
- Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger.
- Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered.
- Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this.
- Tell them that you nominated them.
- And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer.
So here are my 11 Random Facts About Me
- I am learning to drive and have had 12 lessons.
- I have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years.
- I work in a bookshop part-time.
- I'm Welsh.
- I'm an impulse buyer.
- I hate the hairdressers.
- I am the biggest list maker you'll ever meet.
- I am a huge Desperate Housewives fan.
- I have been wearing my toe ring for a year.
- I am going to University next September.
- I have a bracelet that I don't take off that means love that my boyfriend bought me.
11 Questions from Mandy
1. What is your favorite food?
Steak, mash potato or pineapple.
2. What is the food that you hate the most?
Without a doubt, mushrooms.
3. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Travel wherever I wanted whenever I like.
4. What is your favorite talent that you have?
5. Do you play weird games in cars on long rides, if so, what?
No weird games, just your usual Solitaire.
6. Do you have pets?
7. What are your nicknames?
Hann, Willibum:(, Ginge.
8. Have you ever been lost, where?
On tour with my choir in Venice, a few of us were lost!
9. What's your favorite song?
At the moment? Taylor Swift- Mean.
10. What are your pet peeves?
Stepping on the backs of my shoes!
11. If you only had one thing, what would it be?
My 11 Questions
- What is your dream job?
- Who is your style icon at the moment?
- Worst house chore?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Best Disney movie?
- Where were you in August 2005?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Dyed your hair? How many times?
- Have you ever had your nails done?
- What colour top are you wearing?
- Support any Charities? Which ones?
The Blogs I Nominate
Thanks again Mandy and Anna for the award! Enjoy passing it around,
Hannah Rose ♥