Sunday 1 July 2012

Liebster Blog Award

My first nomination for a blog award- yay! I've been nominated by Mandy from The Little Things in Life and the lovely Anna from ANNALITTLEFASHION! Because I had Mandy's first I shall answer her questions!
The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followersLiebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules are-
  1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger.
  2. Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered.
  3. Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this.
  4. Tell them that you nominated them.
  5. And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer.
              


So here are my 11 Random Facts About Me
  1. I am learning to drive and have had 12 lessons.
  2. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years.
  3. I work in a bookshop part-time.
  4. I'm Welsh.
  5. I'm an impulse buyer.
  6. I hate the hairdressers.
  7. I am the biggest list maker you'll ever meet.
  8. I am a huge Desperate Housewives fan.
  9. I have been wearing my toe ring for a year.
  10. I am going to University next September.
  11. I have a bracelet that I don't take off that means love that my boyfriend bought me.
11 Questions from Mandy
1. What is your favorite food?
Steak, mash potato or pineapple.
2. What is the food that you hate the most?
Without a doubt, mushrooms.
3. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Travel wherever I wanted whenever I like.
4. What is your favorite talent that you have?
Singing probably.
5. Do you play weird games in cars on long rides, if so, what?
No weird games, just your usual Solitaire.
6. Do you have pets?
Two doggies.
7. What are your nicknames?
Hann, Willibum:(, Ginge.
8. Have you ever been lost, where?
On tour with my choir in Venice, a few of us were lost!
9. What's your favorite song?
At the moment? Taylor Swift- Mean.
10. What are your pet peeves?
Stepping on the backs of my shoes!
11. If you only had one thing, what would it be?
Love.

My 11 Questions
  1. What is your dream job?
  2. Who is your style icon at the moment?
  3. Worst house chore?
  4. Tea or Coffee?
  5. Best Disney movie?
  6. Where were you in August 2005?
  7. Have you ever been in love?
  8. Dyed your hair? How many times?
  9. Have you ever had your nails done?
  10. What colour top are you wearing?
  11. Support any Charities? Which ones?
The Blogs I Nominate

Thanks again Mandy and Anna for the award! Enjoy passing it around,
Hannah Rose 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination!! I'm flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag :) Your blog is great, I'm following now :) Hope you like my blog too,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete