As many of you (hopefully!) have been enjoying Louise's '7 Things For 7 Days' series, she has asked anyone and everyone to get involved and join in. All you have to do is set REALISTIC weekly goals to get motivated to achieve (writing lists is one of my motivational ways- I'm a big list writer) things you want to achieve.
1. Exercise- Now I think this shall be on everyones list in some shape or form. I went for a run yesterday morning and my knees are killing me. I wish there was a swimming pool or gym with in walking distance as I have not passed my test yet. Running at least three times a week will have to do.
2. Be an organised packer- I am jetting off to Turkey with my boyfriend in 16 days- ahh! I have a mental idea of what shoes to take and that is it... Need to write a list haha...
3. Cook- Not an eight course meal, just something nice for the family.
4. Make a decision- I am an awful decision maker. Terrible. Horrific. I sit there in a restaurant saying 'Gammon or a burger, gammon or a burger'... So my big decision will be what I want to apply for in Uni and tell my mother!
5. Stop spending so much in Boots- Because I live very very close to a Boot it's ever so tempting to wander in and buy two or three things but not a few times a week! Bad Hannah. I just don't feel I have enough lipsticks... Or eyeshadows... Or lip liners... Oh dear...
6. Less snacking on the bad stuff- Let's face it, it's not 'bad', it's bloody yummy. Crispy and chocolate and sweets just seem to fill me up more than a banana or an apple. But more snacking on the bad stuff equals fat fat fat, so lets see if I can keep it to one a day for a week!
7. Don't blog about unexciting things- Who's going to want to look at and read my blog if its a load of crap? I need to keep in with the trends and up to date in the blogging work. No slacking!
I hope you all will have a go, it's great fun and I could honestly think of seven more! Have fun!
Hannah Rose ♥