Thursday 31 January 2013

ABC's About Me

I saw this a while ago and saved it. Thought I would post it today so you can get to know Viva La Shoes a little bit better.


A - Age: 17
B - Bed size: Double
- Chore you hate: Taking the dogs out. Not for a walk, I don't mind that. It's walking them up the street and waiting for them to pee.
D - Drink of choice: OJ
E - Essential start to your day item: Moisturise my face.
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): I play cello and I sing.
J - Job: Student in College and I work in a bookshop.
K - Kids: None
L - Living arrangements: Still living with the family and I love them.
M - Mum's name: Katherine
N - Nicknames: Hann, H, Wills, Baby (yes, really), Banana, Shawty
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Fortunately never!
P - Pet Peeve: People who stand on the back of my shoes, causing me to trip or taking my shoe off. I hate it!
- Quote from a movie:? "Boo you whore"- Mean Girls
R - Right or left handed: Right hand
S - Siblings: One brother, Alfie and a sister Gracey.
T - Time you wake up: Mostly 8 to drive to College.
U- Underwear: Alway pretty ones.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas!
W - What makes you run late: Busses, trains, taxis, or if I'm just being fashionably late.
- X-rays you've had: When I was 10 and I broke my nose, the Doctor pushed my head really hard!
Y - Yummy food you make: Cake. I love cake and any cake.
- Zoo favorite: Elephants probably. I cannot wait to see some in Africa

I have so much coursework to do, and I'm being so lazy at the moment, must get it done! Have a few hauls and reviews coming up!
Hannah Rose 

3 comments:

  1. Omg, this is such a fun post! Might do some ABC's about me too some time :) Oh, great earrings by the way ;)

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that mean girls quote!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete